ForgottenAggression
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Class coming to KO apparently

+3
JimX
Jazz(Abyad)
Kimura
7 posters

Go down

New Class coming to KO apparently Empty New Class coming to KO apparently

Post  Kimura Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Found this thread on gamers4life forum thought I would share it with clan in case no one has seen or heard about it.
http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f20/get-ready-new-class-see-many-photos-video-339883/
Kimura
Kimura
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

Back to top Go down

New Class coming to KO apparently Empty Re: New Class coming to KO apparently

Post  Jazz(Abyad) Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:58 pm

last time this thread was discussed it was concluded that its just a new character you can see that in the "create character panel" cause as you can see on the lift side theres still the 4 classes panel.. but yet again you can only pick this only char. of this class so its quite confusing and i still thing its far from being added to game still
Jazz(Abyad)
Jazz(Abyad)
Forum Keeper
Forum Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  JimX Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Jazz(Abyad) wrote:last time this thread was discussed it was concluded that its just a new character you can see that in the "create character panel" cause as you can see on the lift side theres still the 4 classes panel.. but yet again you can only pick this only char. of this class so its quite confusing and i still thing its far from being added to game still

actually its a patch dedicated to KOKO since mgames got issued by feminist organizations and such.. their argument was that its unfair that u can make caucasian elmorad/karus but u can't make black or chinese for example... and also that some classes are male only E.G warrior..

so they are just going to replace all the figures with this ugly crap to stop having law issues.
JimX
JimX
Forum Keeper
Forum Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimura Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:35 am

aw so not a new class...wait really they making a new character because people are complaining about sex/race :/
might as well spend the time fixing bugs
Kimura
Kimura
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  JimX Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:58 am

PoisonRose wrote:aw so not a new class...wait really they making a new character because people are complaining about sex/race :/

they actually got sued by feminist and other organizations in Korea.. and in order to not face penalties they have to make this patch.. this doesn't mean it will be applied on all other KO's.. I bet the patch is designed only for KOKO.. hence all the screenshots etc as pointing to it..
JimX
JimX
Forum Keeper
Forum Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  ValarMorghulis Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:56 am

JimX wrote:
PoisonRose wrote:aw so not a new class...wait really they making a new character because people are complaining about sex/race :/

they actually got sued by feminist and other organizations in Korea.. and in order to not face penalties they have to make this patch.. this doesn't mean it will be applied on all other KO's.. I bet the patch is designed only for KOKO.. hence all the screenshots etc as pointing to it..

How about gays ? They need to make a lesbian and gay class because they may offend some clan members :cough:Roza:cough: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ValarMorghulis
ValarMorghulis
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  JimX Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:58 am

ValarMorghulis wrote:
JimX wrote:

How about gays ? They need to make a lesbian and gay class because they may offend some clan members :cough:Roza:cough: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I used the word "other organizations" because i was 100% sure some homo around will bring the ghaey topic up Razz I guess I was correct ONCE again cheers cheers
JimX
JimX
Forum Keeper
Forum Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJona Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:58 am

thaha, that's just lame that they got sued etc for such a thing

but it looks cool though Razz thaha such a freaking beast xD

but if u know KO a lil bit this won't happen soon Razz atleast not here Razz

TheJona
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KitKat Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:20 am

u know what ticks me off? no female karus warr or rogue..thats so ghey.... Sad

i vote for more female classes with amazing armor outfits Cool
KitKat
KitKat
Forum Keeper
Forum Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJona Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:23 am

KitKat wrote:u know what ticks me off? no female karus warr or rogue..thats so ghey.... Sad

i vote for more female classes with amazing armor outfits Cool

+1 on this, never knew why there wasn't a female rogue or warrior. Ofc it's less orcie/mean/whatever Razz but still

TheJona
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WickedRuinS Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:33 am

There is a human female rogue/warrior option but not for the orc side. Sad That is one reason why I never wanted to be orc. The nations were always a little one sided I think. If I am not mistaken the orc female priests also have or had more stats therefore was more powerful.
WickedRuinS
WickedRuinS

Back to top Go down

Post  JimX Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 pm

WickedRuinS wrote:There is a human female rogue/warrior option but not for the orc side. Sad That is one reason why I never wanted to be orc. The nations were always a little one sided I think. If I am not mistaken the orc female priests also have or had more stats therefore was more powerful.

famel orc priest used to have 10 more int.
JimX
JimX
Forum Keeper
Forum Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum